Friday, February 15, 2013

Twitter hashtag

As I was following the twitter hashtag, "#getmoney" I have come to realize that it was the biggest waist of my time. I usually follow my friends or people I look upto like professional athletes and singers and actors as well. From stocking the hashtag #getmoney all it talked about was getting money, doing drugs and getting girls, now I'm not saying there is something wrong with that but is it stuff that is necessary to share on twitter for everyone to sees. Now a days I don't ever really see a lot of important things on twitter, but mostly people talking shit about each other and girls getting into fights, crazy stuff like that. Twitter is like a more secure Facebook except people don't talk shit directly too you they post it for everyone to see (immature). I honestly do not post important stuff on twitter because I usually post whats on my mind, jokes and other things that make people laugh because thats what i like to do. Many people at the University of New England tweet about how much it sucks here and how there is nothing to do on the weekends. What do I consider important on Twitter? I personally do not consider anything that is put on twitter important, If I want to find out important news, I watch the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment