Monday, February 25, 2013

Wheres My Cellphone?

4-6 hours without my cellphone didn't seem like a lot of time without it but little did I know it was going to be bad for me. But lets just start with the first hour without it, I found myself laying down for the majority of the day except when i had to move and get up for class. Everything seemed uninteresting and I couldnt find the motivation to focus on what my teacher or what my peers were saying. I swear it felt like I was in a dream or something. This first hour was prob the hardest to deal without it and I knew at some point I would try to reach for it but I asked my roommate to hide it somewhere so that wouldnt happen. All I could about while I didnt have my phone was "I wonder how many times my mom has called mom", because she tends to call a couple times a day and when i dont answer she thinks something is wrong, worry wart. I do everything on my phone especially play video games like a child and watch TV. IM a big texter, if I cant text I cant breathe. So for the whole 2nd hour things got easier and I just decided to take a long nap until it was all over. Woke up 5 hours later, having gone over the time I was supose to be without and I didnt even care, I just went right back to sleep for the rest of the day. The next mornign when I woke up and grabbed my phone, it took me half and hour just too sort through all the missed messages and everything. WHAT A TEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment